Photo sessions are very comfortable and relaxed
• Contact me 2 weeks before the session • Contact Form
• Full fee for the photo session must be paid to reserve the date.
• Decide on location: My studio, your home, park, beach, garden, etc.
• Photo sessions last between 1 and 2 hours.
• Trading Hours • Mon - Fri: 7am - 5pm / Sat: 8:30am - 1pm.
The Photo Session Fee includes access to a Private Online Gallery where you will view the best images from your photo session already retouched/enhanced.
The Online Gallery is available for 3 months! And you can share it with Family and Friends.
Maternity photo sessions are a very special time for you and your partner.
• Best time between weeks 30 and 36 depending on the size of your belly.
• Wear anything that let show your lovely maternity figure
• Bring props, such as: flowers, umbrella, hats, fabrics, etc.
• Partners and family members must arrive after the pregnancy photographs have finished
Kids & Babies photo sessions are great fun!
• Every stage of your child's life is unique and has its own beauty. The decision is yours but I would truly recommend: Newborns (9 days old ); The first year! Any time from the first month forward is a good time; After the first year it is always great to renew your family portrait at least once every year.
• Wear whatever goes with your child's personality: Blankets for baby’s photo session; Jeans, dresses, shorts; Play with your colour selection by choosing similar colours.
• We can reschedule if your child is really unwell.
• An extra hand that keeps your child happy will be a great help!
People’s Photo Sessions are perfect for Personal Portfolios, Single or Couple sessions, SeniorGrad sessions, etc.
• Wear anything that represents your style. Play with your colour selection by choosing similar opaque colours or opposite colours.
• Wax faces and body if needed but do not leave it for the day before!
• Manicure and Pedicure. Bring your razor, hairbrush and make-up, in case we need it. Look up some photographs ideas or poses that draw you attention.
Wedding day is one of the most important events in one’s life.
• Book 6 months prior the wedding
• I will capture the best moments of your wedding: little details, random moments, pose photographs, locations, emotions.
• Pre-Wedding photos: Before going to the ceremony and I will go to the bride’s location to photograph the setup while getting ready.
• Ceremony: A photo-journalistic work photographing casual natural moments.
• Couple session: Casual and set shoots after the ceremony.
• Reception: Photographs of the location, people and if wanted the party.
Social Events are very special moments that should be very well kept and remembered.
• When to book: 1 month prior the event.
• Story Telling: Through some hours I will document your event, including little details, random moments, pose photographs, the location, emotions, etc.
• Special religious ceremonies may include: for Catholics: Baptisms, Confirmation, First Communion. For Jewish: Naming Ceremonies, Brit Milah, and Bar & Bat Miztvah.
• Functions or Non-religious celebrations include: Birth day parties; Senior Prom and College Grad; Baby Showers; Business functions.